Career and Education Centre was established in order to help students integrate in to labor market easier and develop competences that are vital when trying to become experts in their field.
Career and Education Centre offers the consultations related to career planning, preparation for a job or internship search (read more “ACTIVITY“). Career and Education Centre helps to educate the most advanced and talented students, for this purpose the Group of Advanced studies and GIFTed.com projects were created. Regularly visiting your Career and Education Centre, you will constantly get consultations and advices considering your career planning and realization questions.
Career counselors will help you to:
- write CV and motivation letter;
- discover your four best internals, that might be attractive to employer and to plan how are you going to develop it after graduating;
- find your strengths and consult you about how to choose or change specialization;
- analyze your capabilities and hobbies, skills and potential, that you will be able to develop while studying;
- pick job, internship offers and opportunities;
- Get the information about the webpage of career and education center and other websites, related to job search and offer.
Career and Education Centre also analyses the careers of graduates of KTU, collaborates with enterprises, implements mutual projects and events. One of the biggest events, organized by Career and Education Centre is Career days (Career Fair) of KTU.
The mission of Career and Education Centre is to make eligible opportunities for student’s professional careers, while directly collaborating with business enterprises and departments of University. Considering student’s and companies desire to find a new, more efficient ways to get to know each other, we invite representatives of enterprises to implement these ideas together:
- Job/internship offers for KTU students/graduates;
- Individual meetings with Career and Education Centre in order to find out the needs of both parties and opportunities towards collaboration;
- Targeted events for international students;
- Public lecture for students of University, community and citizens;
- The creation of leisure and training spaces in faculties;
- Career open days at company Participation in the program of international traineeships IAESTE;
- Participation in the program of talents “KTU GIFTed.COMM;
- Participation of the company in Mentor programme;
- Participation of the company in fair of contacts “Career days of KTU 2017”
We invite you to join the process of developing student’s motivation and responsibility, also contribute preparing them for job market.
|Internship in economics / project management (paid)||Festo||August_26d.||Economics|
|Electronics Engineering Internship||Blue Lime Labs||August_21d.||Electronics / Engineering|
|Electronics Engineer Internship||Blue Lime Labs||August_30d.||Electronics|
|Rysk analyst||Danske Bank||August_5d.||Mathematics / Economics|
Job search portals