- Biomedical Engineering Institute
- Food Institute
- Health Telematics Science Institute
- Institute of Architecture and Construction
- Institute of Defence Technologies
- Institute of Environmental Engineering
- Institute of Materials Science
- Institute of Mechatronics
- Institute of Metrology
- Prof. Kazimieras Baršauskas Ultrasound Research Institute
In the beginning of March, Sponsor’s Scholarships for 19 Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) students with outstanding academic achievements have been awarded.
During the ceremony, Vice-Rector for Research and Innovations Asta Pundzienė, the Kazickas Family Foundation President Juratė Kazickaitė, Liudvika Naginevičienė, representative of “Moguntia Baltija” Rasa Dapkevičienė and other outstanding personalities congratulated the students and wished them to reach even higher results in future.
Kazickaitė, whose family foundation has been supporting KTU for many years, said that it was a great joy to encourage the talented and motivated young people of Lithuania. She drew attention to people, who, gaining practice in foreign countries, use that experience to create young businesses in their home country. This was the first time when Kazickaitė’s daughter Alexandra Altman was also present in the ceremony.
The awardees admitted that such encouragement makes them feel recognized. They believe that the financial support will contribute to personal development and improvement of social skills.
“The best gift you can get from a student who wins the scholarship is close communication and further collaboration. This relation gives mutual benefit for the sponsor and the student, who has an opportunity to receive consultations from experts and professionals, to gain invaluable experience when preparing for research. The sponsor, on the other hand, is motivated and ready to share their experience”, says long-term KTU sponsor Naginevičienė.
Jūratė Kazickaitė's 290 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- School of Economics and Business student Ernesta Tamulytė
- School of Economics and Business student Jolita Čeičytė
Kazickas Family Foundation 579 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Chemical Technology student Urtė Baranauskyė
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture student Povilas Pečiukonis
- Faculty of Chemical Technology student Aušrinė Bakanaitė
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Design student Klaidas Grigaravičius
Engineer’s Vytautas Naginevičius 250 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Design student Kristijonas Jurgutis
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Design student Evaldas Veitas
Engineer’s Alfonsas Jurskis 289 Euro scholarships were awarded to
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering student Edgaras Vainorius
Lithuanian Foundation’s Bronius Masiokas and Adomas Kantautas 420 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- School of Economics and Business student Rugile Kumžaitė
- School of Economics and Business student Ieva Tūskaitė
- School of Economics and Business student Valentas Gružauskas
Company’s NRD CS 500 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Informatics student Karolis Bartkevičius
- Faculty of Informatics student Rytis Lebedis
- Faculty of Informatics student Lukas Gaidys
Company’s YIT Kausta 300 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture student Deividas Martinavičius
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture student Audrius Čižinauskas
Company’s Moguntia Baltija 300 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Chemical Technology student Žydrunė Vyšniauskaitė
- Faculty of Chemical Technology student Aurimas Alekšiūnas
Vice-Recor for Research and Innovation Asta Pundzienė wished everyone at the ceremony to continue pursuing their goals and dreams.
If You need an answer to the question „Why focus on Career?“ there is one given below. Katie Jarvis in her presentation will share some simple tactics and techniques that can help to focus and build Your career. Traditionally ‘Career development’ meant upward promotion. However, organisations are flatter and leaner...
Independent research, initiated and carried out by Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) interdisciplinary migration research cluster shows that introduction of Euro in Lithuania coincides with the fourth wave of emigration. In 2015, more than 40 thousand people left Lithuania, and in 2016 – around 50 thousand....
The Lithuanian Ministry of Education and Science is offering 70 partial and fully-funded postgraduate scholarships for international students. Citizens from Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Japan, China, Korea and Israel, as well as foreigners of Lithuanian origin, are eligible to apply for...
On the 25th of March (Saturday) Chemical Technology Library (Radvilėnų rd. 19) working hours will be from 9 am. until 5 pm.
22-23rd of March, in Central library (Donelaičio st. 20) as a result of electrical installation works library working hours will be shorter by half an hour.
26 March, for the occasion of the International Theatre Day, a play "Barbora" about a legendary couple: The Grand Duke of Lithuania Sigismund II Augustus and his beloved wife Barbara Radziwill will be shown on the stage of Kaunas National Drama Theatre in English. The story of Barbara Radziwill (1520-1551) the Grand...
54 students from Indiana University, the United States of America, interested in studies and internship in the Baltic States have visited Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) earlier this week. “The KTU campus tour was the first on our route. The students were very excited about this trip and the possibility...
Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) and Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU) received special attention at the contest “Technorama 2016” – they both combined their forces and created a unique invention called “Innovative research system for peripheral vestibular function testing creation – INTVEST”. The...