- Biomedical Engineering Institute
- Food Institute
- Health Telematics Science Institute
- Institute of Architecture and Construction
- Institute of Defence Technologies
- Institute of Environmental Engineering
- Institute of Materials Science
- Institute of Mechatronics
- Institute of Metrology
- Prof. Kazimieras Baršauskas Ultrasound Research Institute
In the beginning of March, Sponsor’s Scholarships for 19 Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) students with outstanding academic achievements have been awarded.
During the ceremony, Vice-Rector for Research and Innovations Asta Pundzienė, the Kazickas Family Foundation President Juratė Kazickaitė, Liudvika Naginevičienė, representative of “Moguntia Baltija” Rasa Dapkevičienė and other outstanding personalities congratulated the students and wished them to reach even higher results in future.
Kazickaitė, whose family foundation has been supporting KTU for many years, said that it was a great joy to encourage the talented and motivated young people of Lithuania. She drew attention to people, who, gaining practice in foreign countries, use that experience to create young businesses in their home country. This was the first time when Kazickaitė’s daughter Alexandra Altman was also present in the ceremony.
The awardees admitted that such encouragement makes them feel recognized. They believe that the financial support will contribute to personal development and improvement of social skills.
“The best gift you can get from a student who wins the scholarship is close communication and further collaboration. This relation gives mutual benefit for the sponsor and the student, who has an opportunity to receive consultations from experts and professionals, to gain invaluable experience when preparing for research. The sponsor, on the other hand, is motivated and ready to share their experience”, says long-term KTU sponsor Naginevičienė.
Jūratė Kazickaitė's 290 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- School of Economics and Business student Ernesta Tamulytė
- School of Economics and Business student Jolita Čeičytė
Kazickas Family Foundation 579 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Chemical Technology student Urtė Baranauskyė
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture student Povilas Pečiukonis
- Faculty of Chemical Technology student Aušrinė Bakanaitė
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Design student Klaidas Grigaravičius
Engineer’s Vytautas Naginevičius 250 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Design student Kristijonas Jurgutis
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Design student Evaldas Veitas
Engineer’s Alfonsas Jurskis 289 Euro scholarships were awarded to
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering student Edgaras Vainorius
Lithuanian Foundation’s Bronius Masiokas and Adomas Kantautas 420 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- School of Economics and Business student Rugile Kumžaitė
- School of Economics and Business student Ieva Tūskaitė
- School of Economics and Business student Valentas Gružauskas
Company’s NRD CS 500 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Informatics student Karolis Bartkevičius
- Faculty of Informatics student Rytis Lebedis
- Faculty of Informatics student Lukas Gaidys
Company’s YIT Kausta 300 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture student Deividas Martinavičius
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture student Audrius Čižinauskas
Company’s Moguntia Baltija 300 Euro scholarships were awarded to:
- Faculty of Chemical Technology student Žydrunė Vyšniauskaitė
- Faculty of Chemical Technology student Aurimas Alekšiūnas
Vice-Recor for Research and Innovation Asta Pundzienė wished everyone at the ceremony to continue pursuing their goals and dreams.
The Lithuanian Ministry of Education and Science is offering 70 partial and fully-funded postgraduate scholarships for international students. Citizens from Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Japan, China, Korea and Israel, as well as foreigners of Lithuanian origin, are eligible to apply for...
If You need an answer to the question „Why focus on Career?“ there is one given below. Katie Jarvis in her presentation will share some simple tactics and techniques that can help to focus and build Your career. Traditionally ‘Career development’ meant upward promotion. However, organisations are flatter and leaner...
This weekend, April 28–30 Kaunas will become a jazz capital of Lithuania – the 26th jazz festival Kaunas Jazz will take place. Kaunas citizens and guests are invited to enjoy a whole range of events in various locations. The best thing about Kaunas Jazz is that most of its events are free, and, therefore – very...
Access to journals of American Chemistry Society is now available. ACS provides access to 51 peer-reviewed journals covering various fields of chemistry science.
Earlier this year, Italian high technology enterprise Gruppo FOS Lithuania has opened its headquarters in Kaunas Science and Technology Park at Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) Santaka Valley. The main reason for Gruppo FOS coming to Lithuania was collaboration with KTU and Lithuanian University of Health...
Ovidijus Krivas, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) graduate, who is studying masters at Beijing Institute of Technology (China) represented Lithuania in the international Youth Forum organised by UNESCO in collaboration with the Municipalities of Changsha and Quanzhou from 17 to 22 April. International Youth...
KTU Library invites to join initiative „Spring with books“give fiction books for the library. You are a part of your library. You can change it. Let‘s create library together.
On the 24th-30th of April we invite you to participate in National Library Week.