- Biomedical Engineering Institute
- Food Institute
- Health Telematics Science Institute
- Institute of Architecture and Construction
- Institute of Defence Technologies
- Institute of Environmental Engineering
- Institute of Materials Science
- Institute of Mechatronics
- Institute of Metrology
- Prof. Kazimieras Baršauskas Ultrasound Research Institute
Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:00 to 17:00
KTU Faculty of Chemical Technology (Radvilėnų pl. 19)
Student Conference „Chemistry and Chemical Technology 2017“ will take a place in Kaunas KTU Faculty of Chemical Technology (Radvilėnų pl. 19) on 19th May, 2017.
Conference is organized by Kaunas University of Technology, Vilnius University and Klaipėda University.
More information about the conference will be provided here >>> (soon).