Intermedix Lietuva, Kaunas
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Start Date: 27 March 2017
Position summary: The Accounts Receivable (AR) specialist is engaged in the tracking of claims through the billing process, to identify problem areas, and to determine a course of action to resolve aging claims. Follows all policies and procedures as outlined by the company and/or governmental regulations and according to HIPAA regulations. The position will report to the Emergency Medical Services AR Team Lead.
- Resolve insurance claim denials by diagnosing the root cause of the rejection, obtaining additional information from various sources, updating accounts, and refiling claims.
- Process appeals to various payers.
- Make calls to insurance companies when needed.
- Meet or exceed daily production goals as determined/assigned by management with high quality.
- Complete various projects as assigned by management.
- Assist with processing in departments as directed by management.
- Communicate trends and opportunities for improvement to management.
- Ensure compliance with all company confidentiality policies including patient information, client information and team member information encountered while performing job duties.
- Understand, support, enforce and comply with company policies, procedures and Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- Display a positive attitude as well as professional, polite, considerate and courteous conduct and treatment of others in the course of duties.
- Perform other duties as directed by Team Lead.
- Bilingual Lithuanian and English.
- Strong organizational and analytical thinking.
- Revenue cycle management (RCM) experience – preferred.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Confident in decision making.
- Ability to finish tasks.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Team Player.
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 10:30 AM till 19:00 PM, Friday from 09:00 AM till 17:30 PM
Intermedix is as U.S.- based international health care business services corporation with headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Executive offices are based in Nashville, Tennessee.
It is a leader in health care business services for more than 35 years in USA. With more than 2,500 employees, Intermedix annually processes more than 15 million patient encounters, collects more than two billion dollars in revenue for clients and connects more than 95% of the U. S. population through its emergency preparedness and response technologies.
Corporation delivers technology-enabled professional services to health care providers, government agencies and business enterprises. The corporation supports approximately 15,000 health care providers with practice and revenue cycle management services. It has clients more than in 25 countries.
In 2013 Intermedix became international company by opening its first office, shared services center, abroad in Kaunas, Lithuania. Now it has 32 offices around world. 29 of them are based in various U.S. states. Three offices are based abroad U.S. - in Kaunas, Lithuania, Auckland, New Zealand and in United Kingdom, Reading.