International Conference Advanced Construction
Since 1970 Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture at Kaunas University of Technology was organising national conferences on building materials, constructions and technologies.
The first International Conference Advanced Construction was organised in 2008.
The official language of the Conference is English.
We are happy to invite You to the 5th international conference Advanced Construction.
Conference dates: 6-7 October, 2016.
Partners: Kaunas Architecture Festival KAFe2016 http://kafe2016.lt/
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Kaunas University of Technology
Studentu st. 48, LT-51367 Kaunas, Lithuania
If you have any questions please contact directly to Assoc. Prof. L.Šeduikytė.
-Prof. Ž.Rudžionis, dean of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Kaunas University of Technology.
-Assoc.prof. R.Apanavičienė (Kaunas University of Technology)
-Assoc.prof. M.Augonis (Kaunas University of Technology)
-Prof. J.Kamičaitytė-Virbašienė (Kaunas University of Technology)
-Lect. dr. N.Adamukaitis (Lithuania)
-Assoc.prof. L.Barna (Hungary)
- Assoc.prof. G.Beko (Denmark)
-Assoc.prof. R.P.Borg (Malta)
-Prof. M.Daukšys (Lithuania)
-Prof. V.Doroševas (Lithuania)
- Assoc.prof. P.A.Fokaides (Cyprus)
-Assoc.prof. S.Gadal (France)
-Assoc.prof. A.Grinys (Lithuania)
-Prof. A.Krstic-Furundzic (Serbia)
-Assoc.prof. E.Ivanauskas (Lithuania)
-Assoc.prof. J.Kaczmarczyk (Poland)
-Prof. G.Kaklauskas (Lithuania)
-Prof. A.Korjakins (Latvia)
-Assoc.prof. L.Krage (Latvia)
-Assoc.prof. M.Kosior-Kazberuk (Poland)
-Dr. V.Maliene (UK)
- Assoc.prof..I.Matijošaitienė (Lithuania)
-Prof. A.Monteiro (Portugal)
-Assoc.prof. J.Šadauskienė (Lithuania)
-Assoc.prof. A.Tokajuk (Poland)
-Dr. L.Urbonas (Germany)
-Prof. D.Vaičiukynienė (Lithuania)
-Prof. V.Vaitkevičius (Lithuania)
-Prof. R.Vaičaitis (USA)
- Assoc.prof..Gražulevičiūtė-Vileniškė (Lithuania)
-Prof. T. Ždankus (Lithuania)
-Assoc.prof. L. Šeduikytė, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Kaunas University of Technology.
--Assoc.prof. A.Mlinkauskienė (Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Kaunas University of Technology)
-Ph.D. student L.Gagytė (Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Kaunas University of Technology)
-Ph.D. student P.Grigaliūnas (Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Kaunas University of Technology)
-N.Urbanė (Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Kaunas University of Technology)
-Ecology and sustainability in architecture
-Landscape and cityscape changes
-Consolidation of urban structures
• Energy and environment:
- Energy efficiency of buildings
- Indoor environment
- Sustainable development
• Building Structures:
- Durability and reliability
- Research and design
- Structural mechanics
- Loads and actions
- Geotechnical Engineering
• Building Materials:
- Modern building materials
- Modelling of concrete composition and prognostication of features
- Quality control of building materials and they certification
•Construction Technology and Management:
- Advanced construction technologies
- Construction organization and economics
- Real estate and Construction management
• Buildings Physics and Building Services:
- Building physics
- Buildings acoustics
- Building services
The idea of this session – new contacts for young researchers!
PhD students are encourage to present their theses in the conference.
This is possibility to get new contacts and receive comments and suggestions on your work.
PhD students will have possibility to give oral presentation of 3-5 min. and then continue with separate Poster presentation.
Oral presentation should give quick glance on your PhD work, include the aim of your theses, results/expected results and practical approach.
Poster presentation should include the aim of your PhD research, methods, results/expected results and practical approach.
Posters should be printed by authors.
The posters should meet these requirements:
- size: A1 format, single sheet, portrait oriented;
- one poster for one presentation;
- could be colored or black & white.
Call for Abstracts
Deadline March 1st, 2016
Deadline June 1st, 2016
October 6 – 7, 2016
*If the deadline has passed, but you still want to present your paper – please contact organising committee by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your Paper, Extended Abstract and Guaranty form by e-mail as an attached file.
All accepted papers would be reviewed and published in the Conference Proceedings.
Selected authors will be invited to submit their papers to the scientific Journal of Sustainable Architecture and Civil Engineering (www.sace.ktu.lt). In this case, extended abstracts would be published in the Conference Proceedings.
If the deadline has passed, but you still want to present your paper – please contact organising committee.
- The slides for oral presentations should be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or compatible format.
- The multimedia projector and computer with possibility to read the data from USB sticks with installed Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 software will be available during all Conference sessions.
- The duration of the presentation should be 10 min.
- 5 min. would be given for questions.
- Posters should be printed by authors.
- The posters should meet these requirements:
- size: A1 format, single sheet, portrait oriented,
- one poster for one presentation,
- could be colored or black & white,
- text and illustration size should be clearly readable from a 2 meter distance,
- required content: presentation title, authors, main material (preferable in graphical format), key conclusions,
- at least one of the authors should actually participate in the dedicated poster session, present it's poster and answer the questions.
The registration fees are listed below, as well as link to the registration system.
The registration fee includes access to all technical sessions, coffee breaks and Conference Proceedings book.
Payment is possible by bank transfer. Registration fee should be transferred to the Conference bank account before 11th of September, 2016.
The bank information of the Conference Advanced Construction 2016 is the following:
AB SEB bankas,
LT38 7044 0600 0310 4481
Name and Address of Beneficiary
Kauno technologijos universitetas
Please indicate in Your bank transfer as payment details:
K0044, Author's surname, name
Participants should make reservation of rooms themselves.