Konkurso nuostatos anglų kalba
By participating in the DISCOVERed ERASMUS 2020 contest you agree to follow these regulations:
- The contest takes place until the end of your mobility period but no later than 20th December 2020.
- The contest is open only for KTU students and graduates already selected and leaving for an academic exchange programme.
- The application is open from 21st January until 1st of February 2020.
- Your application must meet all the requirements of this contest, as specified in the application form, to be eligible to win a prize. Applications that are incomplete or do not adhere to the requirements will be declined. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of selection as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- On the 7 February 2020, 3 students will be nominated to become the Exchange ambassadors.
Only participants, selected to become Exchange Ambassadors will be notified. The information will be sent by an email. If an Exchange Ambassador cannot be contacted, an alternate student will be nominated.
- An Exchange Ambassador agrees at least twice a month to send a good quality and unique photo together with a short blog story on the given topic (up to 150 words):
- the beginning of your trip to the exchange study / traineeship place
- first impressions on your arrival to the host university / company
- the main aspects and characteristics of exchange studies / traineeship place
- your accommodation in exchange country
- leisure and free time in exchange country
- discovering local food of exchange country
- new colleagues and friends in exchange country
- socializing with locals in exchange country
- exploring the best tourist attractions of that country
- culture of the exchange country
- everyday activities during your exchange studies / traineeship
Use #DISCOVERedErasmus2020 for @ktustudentlife and @ktuspace (for Instagram posts and stories) as well as for @ktustudentams (for Facebook posts).
- An ambassador agrees to share personal data (name and surname; faculty, exchange location and a personal content (stories and photos)) according to the rules of this contest.
- An eBOOK READER will be given away as a reward at the end of Exchange Ambassador’s mobility period by KTU International Relations Department.
The publishing cost of a PREMIUM quality personalized PHOTO BOOK created only with Polarsteps App (www.polarsteps.com) will be covered at the end of every ambassador’s mobility period upon individual request but no later than 20th December 2020 (you need to use Polarsteps App during your exchange to create the PHOTO BOOK).
Limitation of Liability:
- By entering this contest, you agree to release and hold harmless KTU International Relations Department to any claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and / or his / her acceptance, possession; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of applications.